Monday 11 June 2007

Journals






Not a cheap week I went shopping to take back something and ended up buying a very grown up looking jumper from Jigsaw, 2 pairs of linen trousers and a beautiful black silk tunic from H&M so that’s me updated for a couple of months.I also splashed out on a couple of journals one for notes (I write my blog longhand then type it up, it means I can jot down notes as and when the mood takes me) The second book is the new scrap book, I am really bad at starting a fresh journal many people say you should overlap one as it is ending but for some reason my journals become thematic. I currently have one for fashion and jewellery, one for pattern and colour, one for photographic still life and my favourite which is 3 books sewn together, is a journey of craft ideas from which most of the images are taken above

No comments: