Friday 17 October 2008

The view from here


The bag arrived, J'adore. I did panic as the strap was very short, however in the description it mentioned a hidden extension, which was cunningly hidden in a zipped pocket. It is now at full stretch and perfect. Slightly more worn than I expected, but lighter, so all my stuff is in and I am good to go. I am going for a brown one this weekend, fingers crossed.
Freize Art Fair tomorrow, I am torn between 3 sharp looks;
1. Black merino wool wrap dress with ankle boots
2. Black straight satin trousers cropped at the ankle, long tunic and ballet flats
3. BIG flared black skirt and my other flat shoes
All worn with a leather biker style jacket and BIG jewellery.
I shall try them on tonight.
The girls all wore their pink glad rags today, the latest craze was to wear underwear as outer wear!!!! Not a look I will try tomorrow I promise.

2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

I am so thrilled the red bag is all you hoped. That purse would be great with any of these three outfits.Hope you have a fantastic time at the Art Fair. Please give a report of what you see.

Anonymous said...

I like the sound of outfit number 1 the most. As for the red bag being more worn than you expected perhaps thats because the owner found it a long time ago in Harrods...