- Clothes that create problems
- Clothes that solve problems.
- What do you do with a sleeveless dress?
- Do you wear something underneath?
- Or a cardie?
- If it is a cardie, what do you do when you need to take it off?
- Do you really want to go back to school and wear a pinafore?
Other problems I have encountered this week,
- 16th Century Jacobean tragedy, not a good play for an 11 years old. exacerbated by the fact we both had streaming colds, so at the interval we left. I felt so ill, and Leyla bless her pronounced that she felt that she had seen the whole play, so long was it!
- Black Cabs. I hate cabs, really hate them I have used them only a handful of times in 25 years, laughably when I have been short of time! Because we all know they take the longest route possible, or even better they go the way they know they can encounter the most temporary traffic lights. Which was my fate on Saturday night, having neglected to keep an eye on the clock I was in danger of missing the last train home.15 quid the bastard cost me. A very expensive mistake.
- Leyla's birthday party, never good, she shows off and misbehaves. I was dreading sitting through the Hunger Games, but it was surprisingly good unlike her behaviour.
- Frames, I have them made but not very well, so I'm sucking it up and just using them anyway.
- Time, it's running out and I'm increasingly behind with my essay.