Friday 13 March 2009

Always watching Wazowski, always watching...*

Or

Create or Promote?

Well I guess I am 50-50 on this blog but this post is shamelessly promote. Normal service will resume next week.

It has taken hours of sorting, filtering and uploading. If you happen to run a gallery or need a travel photographer for a few days I am more than happy to accommodate. Seriously, really, really more than happy.
The rest of you happy band of bloggers can have a peep too, but you've probably seen most of it and so will be sick to the back teeth of them.
Sadly 'he who must be obeyed' decreed that NO images of 'spawn of the devil' should be loaded, which is a real shame as some of them are quite nice. Hey Ho.

* please tell me you know where this came from?

1 comment:

materfamilias said...

I've been waiting for this -- some happy Flickr browsing for me, thanks!