A couple of weeks ago I was sitting in a coffee bar waiting for the NPG to open I took these photographs whilst waiting. In just 30 min's I saw some really well dressed women.
- On the left this girl had just stepped off a scooter and even managed to make her jacket look good.
- I love the green tunic with leggings, it has inspired me to wear leggings rather than trousers with tunics to create a lighter silhouette
- I could never wear white, I do not know how people stay looking clean but this looked lovely with the loose cardie
- I liked the layers of this one
- Finally how to look amazing on a bike, what I really loved were the tan brogues with some beautifully cut trousers. very cool.