Thursday 6 March 2008

I want that skirt pt2


3jan08, originally uploaded by sunshine loves you.

There are some wonderful skirts to inspire on this site this one is my favourite.

This site is really brilliant too, no photo unless I print screen. But to post a photo seems wrong given the lack of options to link the site, so I shall respect her privacy and promise you its worth a look.

I keep seeing references to Target, which I think must be similar to H&M, mum and my sister are currently in New York, I am sort of quite jealous, OK, really really jealous. Before I started blogging I had no desire to visit mainland America ( this excludes the wonderful Hawaii of course) but the more I see, the more I am tempted, I am however always put off by the thought of getting through immigration, having had a very very heated discussion whilst going in to Canada. But maybe one day...

No comments: