Saturday 10 May 2008

Meme once more

Having just barely finished one meme, I got tagged with another one last week, byMaterfamiliasknits
1. Last movie you saw in a theater? Oh it has been so long I have forgotten. I am officially ashamed.
2. What book are you reading? The Virago book of The Joy of Shopping, yes I know, still, but I am going to the library tomorrow.
3. Favourite board game?No, not ever, hate them I could not possibly sit still for that long.
4. Favourite magazine? Selvedge, Vogue (preferably foreign) Australia Vogue Living, Interiors.
5. Favourite smell? Flowers; Osmanthus, Lilac Roses, Lilies,Jasmine Daphne, I could go on. Strawberries, coffee, babies, cut grass, fried onions from a burger van, down stairs in Boodle-am, Leeds, last but not least my Grandad's greenhouse on a hot summers day, the smell of tomato's growing is just divine.
6. Favourite sounds? Bird song, the girls laughing, water lapping, the clanging noise sailing boats make in the harbour,,
7. Worst feeling in the world? Same as LBR, helplessness, I am so tired of man's inhumanity to man.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? Oh bloody hell Emin, let me sleep.
9. Favourite fast food place? M&S
10. Future child’s name? Indigo, of course, sadly it sooooo is not going to happen.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….Get a room of ones own.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? would it be man slaughter?
13. Storms - cool or scary? Cool.
14. Favourite drink? Tap water, Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc fromNew Zealand, Chilled Rose from Provence, ice cold cider, Latte.
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”? Paint
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Yes, peel and boil.
17. If you could dye your hair any colour, Iwould be the same colour as Daisy.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? Cambridge, Reading, Nr Leeds, York London.
19. Favourite sports to watch? Football, preferably Millwall but if not Leeds. Live of course.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? Do I gush here? Wise Warm Witty the www at its best.
21. What’s under your bed? A roller draw with my summer knitwear in plus 3 baskets of underwear.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Yes,with a stronger jaw line.
23. Morning person, or night owl? Morning, once I'm up
24. Over easy, or sunny side up? Sunny side up.
25. Favourite place to relax? The girls bedroom, even when they are not here.
26. Favourite pie? I do not like pastry but if pushed Lemon meringue
27. Favourite ice cream flavour? Again do not like it, but I did quite like Carte D'or Coffee in France, Some orange flavour in Brussels
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first? Oh I am so behind with Memes I tag anyone in my Links list and I hope Gwen and A Spoonful of sugar are tempted again!

3 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Some great choices, I don't blame you for choosing Daisy's hair colour. I ll get mine done for you soon x

La Belette Rouge said...

I love your favorite smells. Mmm, grilled onions are heaven. And, I am in total agreement on your bon mots about Ms. Materfamilias. Ooh,and I must know what you get at M&S? I don't even know what that is or what they serve. I am curious.

materfamilias said...

Aw shucks! you're so nice about me (and LBR's agreeing, even though we talked behind her back about the Birks ;-))
This meme was worth waiting for -- it's been such fun to read all the varied responses to it, and I love seeing which ones we have in common (I forgot about grilled onions -- how could I!). My osmanthus is blooming right now and as I walk by the next few weeks I'll have an extra sniff or two thinking of my internet friend in London . . .