Thursday 23 September 2010

The genius of Paul Smith

I loved the setting of his catwalk show, I love the juxtaposition of art with clothes. And what clothes, the colours were delicious and so was the fluidity of the silhouette.
It looks like wide leg trousers are back, not so good for the vertically challenged but hey why should I care you get to wear beautiful shoes I get to flounce around in these beauties!

These two images from style.com

This amazing shot from The Sartorialist

How I love a button back cardie.


2 comments:

materfamilias said...

I LOVE the colour of that v-neck and I'm also in love with that purple cardi, buttoned down the back. Brilliant!

La Belette Rouge said...

I have seen these on a lot of blogs. People seem to be loving his work. I love image #2. And I would love to be that skinny.