Monday 14 January 2008

The view from here


All weekend, I hate decorating it is mind numbingly boring, and as for crawling into those eaves to paint don't even go there.
The photos were taken after the big clear up! our tiler returns today, we hope having needed 3 weeks to get over tiling the bathroom in marble...seriously it looks so naff I sent E to get marble tiles for the floor and crisp clean large white ceramic tiles for the wall and what do I get? marble wall to bloody wall it would put a Saudi prince to shame.

2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

It will be so worth it when you're done and you will be done soon. Remodeling does not last forever. Repeat that mantra over and over. "I will get through this." ;-)

indigo16 said...

I am trying, but it would be sooo much easier to pay someone. But yes lets hope its worth the pain