Tuesday 16 September 2008

Vera Wang




I am loving the whole tunic with straight leg trousers look.
I would not necessarily embrace the shear fabrics, but the blocks of colours with the layers are wonderful.


As for the jewellery, I am in love, it is stunning.
I have struggled to look at many of the shows this week, having been snowed under with work. However I am nearly up to date, and so my bag of gems that arrived from China last week beckons...
This was the first show I checked last week, and It gave me pages of inspiration. I tend to stick to designers I know and love then do a few random searches later.
How anyone keeps up with the huge range on offer I do not know. As it was London Fashion Week this week the colour supplements were rife with fashion specials, some better than others. The ES magazine last Friday was particularly brilliant, and what is quite sweet is Kitty has taken one a day to school to read. I spy an Fashionista in the making there.
I have particularly enjoyed the photos taken by The Sartorialist as featured on Style.com which is where these photos are from

2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

I LOVE the necklaces. Stunning, indeed!!!I am not sure how it happened, but I tend to look for clothes that are like a blank canvas for necklaces and bracelets that are the main focus.

SOS! said...

The Vera Wang chain necklaces are lovely!