Thursday 6 December 2007

Corrections and clarifications

I love this section of the Guardian its often the most amusing read after Simon Hoggart. I am always amazed at the seemingly small size of the mistake and the trouble people take to rectify it.

IndigoAlison

corrections and clarifications

The photos taken at the Blueprint Cafe Sunday lunch were taken by Leyla and Kitty not by me as could be assumed I only edited the photos to create the montage. (i don't know why but i felt a bit mean not crediting their genius with the camera)

In my Random facts post I completely forgot to mention that Girl With A Pearl Earring is one of my favourite films as well as LA Confidential which I realises takes my tally to 12 but you will have to add poor numeracy skills to my poor literacy skills.

No comments: