Friday 7 May 2010

I am currently experiencing a singular lack of focus

But next week I will be painting again which always helps lift the spirits.
Carnelian

Jasper

Coral


Today should have been wardrobe watch part 3 but like an idiot I left my memory card at home. Most normal people could log on and complete the task at home but the chances of me navigating my way around either of the apples is minimal and I need all my strength to fight my current infection of choice. Since coming out of hospital I have really struggled with my health my once stoic immune system has been destroyed and now I am ill at the drop of a hat. So I am back on antibiotics but I decided that I would be better off at work mentally spending my next budget, now I am not so sure.



Talking of spending the above images are from my latest splurge. I have made a couple of really nice necklaces recently and I have got the bug again, but needed to replenish stocks. One outfit I wore this week cried out for something red or orange and as I have some coral I thought I would top it up with enough for a nice chunky necklace. The jasper is to go with some blue coral I have that needs 'something' to lift it The carnelian is to try out.
Happy threading here we come.

2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

I am so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Maybe these lovely stones help you get well. I look forward to seeing what you thread together. Take good care.
xxoo

Style At Every Age said...

I really hope you feel better soon, its awful to think that the original illness has knocked you for six.