Thursday 29 November 2007

Diary Project


http://diary-project.blogspot.com/ I love a good idea, and this one is brilliant and appears to require a lot of discipline. I have often encouraged students to post their work post card style as I like the random way their work can be altered by elements beyond their control. Lenore Tawney has been my main inspiration for this, her book Signs on the wind: postcards collages, has been a constant source of inspiration. What makes this project slightly different is the 'Marcel Duchamp hidden content' concept which gives the whole project a different perspective so I shall continue to watch this space with interest as well as try and catch up with the 100s of previous posts

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Thanks for your kind words on The Diary Project, I'm glad you're enjoying it.