Tuesday 27 November 2007

Sarah Morris


There are some parts of my job I love and research is one of them. I have a huge amount of autonomy, I chose the theme, the media, everything, this year I have been really been inspired by the work of Sarah Morris her work is amazingly clinical and complex, it just so happens that the new school gave me this amazing skeleton so the students can work from direct observation and Sarah Morris, brilliant, We have had some very cold crisp days as well, check out the blue sky, I got some great photos and a piece of history, this has now got concrete floors and the roof is about to go on.
There are some parts of my job I loathe and paper work is top of my list, number crunching too. This year is the worst it has ever been and some times the enjoyment is buried depressingly deep.
(http://www.albrightknox.org for the Sarah Morris painting)

No comments: